Healthy, lush hair is considered the ideal of beauty and is often equated with youthfulness. Both men and women are affected by excessive hair loss and share the concern alike.
What is a Hair Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical, gentle and side-effect -free method, in which by means of a micro- needle, a special vitamin solution is injected into your scalp. The treatment is ideal for both men and women who want to counteract hair loss and thinning hair – where a hair transplant is not yet indexed. Mesotherapy allows in women after pregnancy to reduce the duration of hair loss.
Positive effects of Hair Mesotherapy
– The revitalizing of the hair roots can be supported through Hair Mesotherapy,
– Blood circulation and microcirculation of the scalp can be improved,
– The negative effects of genetic and environmental factors on the hair roots can be reduced with hair mesotherapy,
– Cell regeneration is stimulated that new hairs grow faster, healthy and the hair structure remains more stable.
About the Hair Treatment with Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy products are nutritive and revitalizing combinations of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and circulation-promoting substances. In the treatment the specialist inject the selected active substances by microinjection through the finest micro channels into the skin. In contrast to other methods, the active substances reach in this way to where they are needed – directly to the hair roots. Mesotherapy is applied to the scalp at intervals of 1 cm and after injection ensures a final massage for relaxation as well as an optimal distribution of the active ingredients in the tissue.
In general, a more successful result is achieved in young patients and first successes show up after about four treatments. The hair loss is reduced or completely stopped and the new hair growth begins in the next treatments. Continuity of the therapy plays an important role for a successful result.
Hair Mesotherapy for both men and women
This therapy is used against the low hair growth and hair loss in men and women.
– In men who suffer from androgenetic alopecia: especially in men, whom a hair transplant is not indicated; if the hair loss is still at the beginning and for the men who want to counteract the hair loss, thinning hair and weak hair growth;
– In women who suffer from androgenetic alopecia;
– In women following hormonal changes from hair loss, such as after birth (postpartum alopecia) or the menopause (between 50 and 70 years).
The post-treatment at a hair mesotherapy
In use, the mesotherapy has virtually no side effects. After the treatment, the risk of over-sensitive or allergic reaction to the cocktail of active substances is very low. After each treatment, the patient should avoid to wash his/her hair for 1 day, so that the active ingredients are not flushed out. In the course of Mesotherapy, the patient should still avoid sun exposure, tanning booths, and excessive sport activities.
Hair Mesotherapy is not recommended by severe hair loss, such as androgenetic alopecia, or for long years of balding due to poor prospects of success. In these situations we recommend you hair transplantation as a radical solution.
We would be happy if we can give you a first overview and our consultants will be happy to provide you further information. Your satisfaction is our most important concern.
Everything for Your Beauty