The skin plays a very important role for our beauty. While some people have genetically beautiful skin, some people need special treatments and skin care for their skin problems to become more beautiful and healthy skin.
Types of Wrinkles and Wrinkle Treatments
Wrinkles are the traces of our life and play a part about the human personality. Your vitality and facial expressions are supported by many everyday situations that may be associated with joy, but also worry and stress.
Wrinkles on our face are divided into dynamic and static wrinkles. These wrinkles can be treated in a variety of methods:
– Treatment methods for dynamic wrinkles: Raising the eyebrows creates horizontal forehead lines, vertical frown lines, which occur in the middle of our eyebrows or crow’s feet that appear when laughing around our eyes. In order to eliminate these dynamic wrinkles, BOTOX (Botulinum Toxin Type A) is used, which is particularly effective in the upper face area.
– Treatment methods for static wrinkles: Marionette lines run from the corners of the mouth to the chin, and are usually visible in aging skin. Nasolabial folds or “smile lines” are the two skin folds that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Static wrinkles can be eliminated by dermatological fillers. To treat these wrinkles hyaluronic acid is the most common filler, which is present in healthy skin in a natural way. Hyaluronic acid does not contain any animal origin and is a product which is manufactured synthetically in the laboratory.
– Another method of wrinkle treatment is to use autologous fat as a filler material. The autologous fat is at an appropriate localization (e.g. abdomen, buttocks or thighs) aspirated and then injected in the area to treat the wrinkles or into contour defects such as hollow cheeks.
The right treatment methods for your skin
Skin Rejuvenation and Nonsurgical Facelift: The following treatments are suitable for the patients who are not yet ready for an invasive treatment (Facelift): Thermage (Nonsurgical Facelift), Ultherapy (Nonsurgical Facelift) and Fibrocell Treatment (Stem Cell Therapy).
A vibrant and brighter skin: Light filling focuses on dark pigment located areas of our skin and targets fine lines, dull complexion and dehydrated skin for a younger look and more radiant skin on the face, neck and hands. Mesotherapy, Collagen Treatment, PRP Therapy, Laser Treatment and Peeling treatments are the other possible Methods for a healthy and lively skin.
Dark Circles under Eyes: There are injectable gel based Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, which was specifically developed for the treatment against the dark circles under the eyes. With the blunt tip cannula technique, the hyaluronic acid is injected into the under eye region so that minimal bruise and and swelling occur. The result is immediately visible after the treatment and a deeper effect is also possible by means of Mesotherapy and Derma Treatments. If you have the so-called tear bags, excess skin or bulging fat under the lower eyelids, your specialist may also recommend you the correction of the lower eyelids with a cosmetic surgery (Blepharoplasty).
Skin with acne scars; With the application of Dermaroller Therapy, Acne Mesotherapy, PRP, Chemical Peel for scars and the filling of acne scars with dermal fillers, e.g. with Fillers (Hyaluronic Acid Injections) you will get a smoother and shiny skin.
Over the counter blemish treatment: Dermabrasion Peeling or Chemical Peeling and Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment to treat the scars, can create visible results and be helpful.
For the Regeneration of Skin: An appropriate Chemical Peeling and then the use of other products will create you a brighter, more beautiful skin. In addition to Chemical Peel, it is possible to improve the success of treatment with Dermapen, Laser treatments, Mesotherapy or PRP Treatment.
Against dull skin and loss of moisture (E.g. due to smoking); With Hyaluronic Acid, Mesotherapy, Collagen, PRP the dull and dry skin can be banished. So you can get healthier and shiny skin.
Skin care during seasonal change: When the seasons change, our skin needs special care. Thus, our skin is protected from premature aging. During this period, Medical Skin Care, Fractional Laser Treatment, Mesotherapy and Peeling treatments can increase the healthy and refreshing effect on our skin.
The right treatment for our skin is very important for a successful result. In the following pages you can find detailed information about your desired skin and wrinkle treatment:
– BOTOX ®
– Fillers (Hyaluronic Acid Injections)
– Body Own Fat Injection (Lipofilling)
– PRP Treatment
– Laser Treatment Baby Face
– Dermaroller Treatment (Medical Needling)
– Ultherapy and Thermage (Nonsurgical Facelift)
– Innofacial Hydrafacial Medical Skin Care
– Chemical Peels
– Fibrocell Treatment (Stem Cell Therapy)
– Scar Treatments
– Birthmark Removal
– Acne Treatment
We would be happy if we can give you a first overview and our consultants will be happy to provide you further information. Your satisfaction is our most important concern.
Everything for Your Beauty