Fibrocell Stem Cell Therapy for Hair Loss, Hair Strengthening, Wound Healing, Facial Skin Rejuvenation in Istanbul, Turkey by experienced Doctors.
What is a Fibrocell Treatment?
Fibrocell Therapy is more than an aesthetic treatment, which is classified by the development of autologous fibroblast cells as a stem cell therapy. Fibrocell Treatment is in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the United States registered. Collagen is an important organic part of the skin and connective tissue (cartilage, bones, teeth, tendons, ligaments). Collagen gives strength and elasticity to the skin, which is mainly used for reduction of skin aging (anti-aging). Fibroblast cells are responsible for the production of collagen and other extracellular matrix proteins and play an important role in wound healing and skin rejuvenation. Fibrocell Treatment uses the body’s own cells to stimulate the creating of new collagens.
Fibrocell Therapy step by step
Before a Fibrocell Treatment, 3 mm. samples of cells are taken by punch biopsy from behind the ear. With the Fibrocell process, new fibroblast cells are prepared in suitable laboratory conditions. After 4 weeks waiting time millions of fibroblast cells are ready for the treatment. Average 100 million cells will be injected three times at intervals of two weeks (each time 20 and 40 million cells) on the treated skin area.
The benefits of Fibrocell Treatment
– A natural treatment method,
– Permanent and prolonged effect when compared with the other treatment methods,
– The healing period lasts 6-24 months,
– Depending on the quality of life (E.g. smoking, stress in life, age, skin texture, water consumption, eating habits, genetic structure) therapy is effective until 4-5 years in skin cells,
– No allergic reactions and side effects, because the fibroblast cells are produced by your own body,
– It is not possible to pass through the placenta from the uterus to the circulation of offspring,
– Does not slide to places other than injected area,
– Tested and reliable.
The application areas of a Fibrocell Therapy
– Facial rejuvenation
– For hair strengthening on the scalp
– For the treatment of facial wrinkles
– Filling of acne scars and wounds
– Treatment of suppurating wounds
– Treatment of burn scars and pits
– Lip Augmentation
The post-treatment at a Fibrocell Therapy
After treatment, the skin will build its own collagen structure again and keep it up. This strengthens tightness, elasticity and promotes the rejuvenation of the skin. Autologous fibroblasts cells of an individual are recognized by the body’s immune system as “self”. Since there is no study on pregnant women, treatment should not to be used by pregnant women. Due to the negative effects of smoking, the patient should avoid it. After the treatment, solarium, sauna and the sunlight are not recommended for a few days. We would be happy if we can provide you a first overview.
We would be happy if we can give you a first overview. This page is for informational purposes only. Our consultants will be happy to provide you further information. Your satisfaction is our most important concern.
Everything for Your Beauty