With age, wrinkles appear, which mainly occur due to the volume loss of the connective tissue with mimics and gravitational load. However, since the wrinkles also reflect the age, they are many people, that are rather unpleasant. With the help of fillers facial wrinkles are reduced and loss of substance of the skin and subcutaneous tissue can be compensated.
About the injections with Fillers
Hyaluronic acid is a natural, body’s own skin component that receives the water up to 100 times of its volume in the tissue, binds and thus gives the skin more firmness. The hyaluronic acid which used as injection is a non- animal, micro bacterially produced filler. Therefore, the risk of allergic reaction in the treatment is very low.
The application areas of Fillers
Areas that can be injected well with fillers:
– Nasolabial folds and Philtral ridges
– Under eyes dark circles
– Lip contouring for lip shape, Lip Injection for volume
– Facial Volume and Face Modeling
– Chin Jawline modeling
– The corner of mouth folds (Marionette Lines)
– Smoking lines
– Filler for frown lines
– Filling of acne scars and wounds
– Filling tissue defects in the chin and jaw area
– Refreshing the small skin wrinkles in the décolletage, back of the hands, neck, cheeks and eye area
After an injection with hyaluronic acid
By injection into the folds the hyaluronic acid improves the skin quality and is equalized to the surrounding tissue. The effect lasts in 6-12 months. After the injection it may lead to temporary redness and swelling.
We would be happy if we can give you a first overview. This page is for informational purposes only. Our consultants will be happy to provide you further information. Your satisfaction is our most important concern.
Everything for Your Beauty